c1. How to use Sections and Categories Within your Joomla Administration Panel
1. Firstly, sections and categories are important for organizational purposes because without them you will not know what goes where, and eventually you will loose complete control of your website.
2. For demonstration purposes lets say you want to produce a web design blog.
3. Firstly, go to content within your Joomla administration panel and scroll down until you come to Sections Manager, and click on it and then click on New.
4.Under the first parameter Title fill in blog, and leave all other parameters as they are which are their default settings, with the exception of Description and the html editor where you can also fill in the word blog.
5. Now go back to content within your Joomla administration panel and scroll down to Category Manager and click on it.Now click on New.
6. Under the first parameter Title fill in web design, and again leave all other parameters as they with the exception of Description and the html editor where you can fill in the words web design.
7. Now go back to content within your Joomla administration panel and click on Article Manager and click on New.
8. You can now write an article about web design using the html editor and dont forget to give it a title.Under Section make sure that blog is chosen from the dropdown menu, and make sure web design is chosen from the Category dropdown menu, and then just click on save and you are done.
9. We also feel like pointing out here that the biggest search engine, which is Google, is almost entirely based on written content.
Web Design - Search Engines
Just click on the image to get the web design facts about the main search engines market share for Europe.
Web Design - Flash Example
Web Design - Flash Advert Example
Web Design Address
top web design
Business registration no. 359901,
Registered offices : 192 Shanowen Rd, Santry, Dublin 9,
Republic of Ireland
Phone no . +353 1 8423192
Mobile no . +353 ( 0 ) 86 3625537