b18. How to link an article with a menu item into your Joomla website
1. This can be confusing, but for the moment forget about sections and categories.Within your Joomla administration panel go to CONTENT above and scroll down and click on ARTICLE MANAGER and then click on NEW.
2. Make sure that you fill in a Title under title, and ,most importantly, under SECTION make sure that UNCATEGORISED is chosen, and then just write your article.When finished writing your article just click on SAVE. ( Dont worry about the parameters on the right hand side for the moment, because thats not the lesson here )
3. Now go to MENU above in your control panel and scroll down to and click on MAIN MENU.Click on NEW and scroll down to ARTICLES.Click on ARTICLES and choose ARTICLE LAYOUT from the dropdown menu.
4. Give your TITLE a name, for example HOME.On the right hand side of the page you will see PARAMETERS BASIC : You will see SELECT and you will be able to BROWSE around until you find your written article.When you find your article don't forget to click on SAVE above.
5. Thats it, your finished and you will now see a menu item linking directly to your article.
|< Prev||Next >|
Web Design - Search Engines
Just click on the image to get the web design facts about the main search engines market share for Europe.
Web Design - Flash Example
Web Design - Flash Advert Example
Web Design Address
top web design
Business registration no. 359901,
Registered offices : 192 Shanowen Rd, Santry, Dublin 9,
Republic of Ireland
Phone no . +353 1 8423192
Mobile no . +353 ( 0 ) 86 3625537